Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Day 38

Woke up late today haha. Except for Steffi and I, my other 3 group members all went out for shopping. To think that we have to do our project late in the night again, ARH! Tired!



Wanted to stay in the room to rest and do my work but Julian insisted that I accompany him for dying of his hair so I got no choice. That's him before the hair cut and dye.



It was tiring and bored waiting for him for an hour plus with just my "psp" to entertain me. Couldn't stop but keep dozing off while waiting for him, my "psp" is just not enough to keep me awake.





That's Julian, after his hair cut and dying of hair, his hair stylist and me. Look so much better and HANDSOME isn't HIM? Haha. Though it cost slightly expensive, RMB168 but I guess it's worthy. Friday! My turn to come haha.





After the hair cut, I went over to a shop opposite the salon to look for a jacket for my brother. Aren't I SWEET??? Haha. Can't help it. Haha. I bought my Adidas jacket here also.



I had the "brand new look" boy to help me try out the jacket I want to buy haha. Nike! Nice isn't it? New stocks just arrived today. Lucky hahaha.

No comments: